- Where is the Township Building located?
- What are the business hours for the West Goshen Township offices?
- Who are our state officials?
- When are the Township meetings held?
- How can I access the West Goshen Township Code?
- Where is the District Court located?
- Which fire company serves West Goshen Township?
- What school district is West Goshen Township located in?
- Whom would I contact to get information on my voting district?
- Where is the nearest library?
- Which holidays are the Township Administrative offices closed?
Where is the Township Building located?
The Township Building is located on the corner of Paoli Pike and Five Points Road, diagonally across the street from BB&T Bank. The street address is 1025 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA, 19380. Click here for directions.
Who are our state officials?
Carolyn Comitta – State Senator – 9th District
Diane Herrin – State Representative – 156th District
Chris Sappey– State Representative – 158th District
|Supervisors||3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
1st Tuesday at 6:00 p.m.
3rd Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
2nd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
1st Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
Hearings scheduled as needed
How may I access the West Goshen Township Code?
The West Goshen Township Code is available on a separate website. Click here to view it online.
Which fire company services West Goshen Township?
West Goshen Township is serviced by The Goshen Fire Company and The West Chester Fire Department, including First West Chester Fire Company, Good Will Fire Company, and Fame Fire Company. Emergency medical services are provided by The Goshen Fire Company and The Good Fellowship Ambulance Company.
In case of emergency, dial 911.
What school district are we located in?
West Goshen Township is located in the West Chester Area School District. The number to call for information and assistance is (484) 266-1000.
Who would I contact to get information on my voting district?
Voting Registration Office (610) 344-6410.
Where is the nearest library?
The Chester County Library, which is located next to the Exton Square Mall, (610) 363-0884, or the West Chester Public Library, in West Chester Borough, at 414 North Church Street, (610) 696-1721. Click here to visit the Chester County Library System website.
Which holidays are the Township Administrative offices closed?
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.