- What park facilities does the Township operate?
- Does West Goshen have a Little League or any organized sport?
- Does the Township sell discount tickets for events?
- Does the Township rent park pavilions for group events?
- Barker Park is located on Falcon Lane near Westtown Road. It is equipped with a pavilion with 10-12 tables, two charcoal grills, and four electrical outlets on the posts of the pavilion. There is a backstop for T-ball or wiffle ball as well as playground equipment.
- Coopersmith Park is located off of Spring Lane near the Shop – Rite Shopping Center. It is equipped with a pavilion with 12 picnic tables, five charcoal grills, and two electrical outlets. There is a backstop for Tee-ball or wiffle ball, a grass volleyball court (bring your own net and ball), an exercise trail, playground equipment and a horseshoe pit (bring your on horseshoes).
- Lambert Park is located on Pottstown Pike, just south of the Pottstown Pike and Greenhill Road intersection. It is equipped with a skatepark, dogpark, two tennis courts, and a playground.
- West Goshen Community Park is located at the intersection of Fern Hill and North Five Points Roads near Ice Line. It is equipped with an amphitheater and adjacent picnic pavilion with eight picnic tables, five outlets, and four charcoal grills. The Community Park is equipped with two basketball courts, one softball field, one Little League baseball field, adult hardball field, four tennis courts, and two sand volleyball courts. There is a playground, a concession stand, and a paved walking path of .8 mile circles the park.
Click here for directions.
Does West Goshen sponsor any organized community sports?
No. If you are interested in Little League, Teen baseball, or T-ball you can contact the East Side Little League or the West Side Little League. West Chester Wildfire Softball may be reached at 610-344-7893. Soccer Leagues are run through West Chester United Soccer. For inquiries about the Little All American Football Association, call 610-696-7454. Additional athletic and recreational programs may be available through the West Chester Area YMCA at 610-431-9622.
Does the Township rent park pavilions for group events?
Pavilion rentals are available for groups at Barker Park, located on Falcon Lane and Westtown Road, Coopersmith Park, located on Spring Lane, and West Goshen Community Park, located on N. Five Points and Fern Hill Roads. Each park is equipped with picnic tables, charcoal grills, ball fields and playground areas. A rental fee is charged for the use of electricity, water and rest rooms. Township parks are open daily from dawn to dusk. Groups may check the availability of these facilities by contacting the Park and Recreation Office at 610-696-5266 or by e-mailing Klehr@westgoshen.org. The is available online.